Crispy Thin Crust
Now with ricotta cheese, a little extra garlic on top, more creamy garlic sauce, leafy green spinach, and a crispier crust – our White Pizza changes the way you think of cheese pizzas.
Add Your Own
Make Your Pizza Unique
Add Your Own Fresh Toppings
- Truffle Oil
- Fresh Tomato
- Fresh Arugula
- Blue Cheese
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Crushed Garlic Croutons
Enjoy with wine
Enjoy a glass of Chablis to contrast the rich, creamy garlic sauce.
Prefer a beer?
Sip on an amber ale to complement the ricotta and creamy garlic sauce.
- PREHEAT & BAKE AT 400°FYour oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary.
- REMOVE PIZZA FROM BOX, PLASTIC WRAP, & CARDBOARD
- PLACE PIZZA DIRECTLY ON CENTER OVEN RACK (6-8 INCHES FROM BOTTOM OF OVEN)For best results, DO NOT bake pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- BAKE 12-13 MINUTES
- Do not allow product to thaw.
- Do not eat pizza without cooking.
- Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Because CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® pizza bakes up hot and fresh in your oven, please use care when handling.