Crispy Thin Crust
Two types of mozzarella cheese, smoked Gouda and Fontina cheeses, and tomato sauce all cover the Crispy Thin Crust of our Four Cheese Pizza. Discover tantalizing flavors that will invigorate your taste buds.
Add Your Own
Make Your Pizza Unique
Add Your Own Fresh Toppings
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Caesar Salad
- Tomato Soup
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Grilled Vegetables
Enjoy with wine
The variety of cheeses tastes great with a dry Rosé.
Prefer a beer?
A refreshing lager or a sweet amber ale will complement the rich blend of cheese.
- PREHEAT & BAKE AT 400°FYour oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary.
- REMOVE PIZZA FROM BOX, PLASTIC WRAP, & CARDBOARD
- PLACE PIZZA DIRECTLY ON CENTER OVEN RACK (6-8 INCHES FROM BOTTOM OF OVEN)For best results, DO NOT bake pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- BAKE 15-16 MINUTES
- Do not allow product to thaw.
- Do not eat pizza without cooking.
- Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Because CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® pizza bakes up hot and fresh in your oven, please use care when handling.