Crispy Thin Crust
Our Signature Pepperoni pizza packs a serious flavor punch with pepperoni, vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, Fontina and smoked Gouda cheeses, and spicy marinara sauce on our Crispy Thin Crust.
Add Your Own
Make Your Pizza Unique
Add Your Own Fresh Toppings
- Truffle Oil
- Sliced Chilies
- Roasted Bell Peppers
- Fresh Tomato
- Shaved Parmesan
- Shishito Peppers
Enjoy with wine
Lambrusco pairs well with any pizza but goes especially well with cured pepperoni.
Prefer a beer?
Try an amber ale to complement the spicy marinara and pepperoni or a lager for a refreshing sip to cool the spice.
- PREHEAT & BAKE AT 400°FYour oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary.
- REMOVE PIZZA FROM BOX, PLASTIC WRAP, & CARDBOARD
- PLACE PIZZA DIRECTLY ON CENTER OVEN RACK (6-8 INCHES FROM BOTTOM OF OVEN)For best results, DO NOT bake pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- BAKE 12-13 MINUTES
- Do not allow product to thaw.
- Do not eat pizza without cooking.
- Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Because CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® pizza bakes up hot and fresh in your oven, please use care when handling.