BBQ Recipe Chicken
Our famous, sweet-and-tangy BBQ sauce, grilled white-meat chicken, red onions, cilantro, smoked Gouda and mozzarella cheeses top our Gluten-Free Crust for a flavorful frozen pizza that fits your lifestyle.
Add Your Own
Make Your Pizza Unique
Add Your Own Fresh Toppings
- Extra BBQ Sauce
- Fresh Cilantro
- Sliced Chilies
- Chipotle in Adobo
- Ranch Dressing
- Fresh Avocado
Enjoy with wine
Our famous sweet and tangy BBQ sauce tastes even richer with a glass of Rosé.
- PREHEAT & BAKE AT 425°F Your oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary.
- REMOVE PIZZA FROM BOX, PLASTIC WRAP, & CARDBOARD
- PLACE PIZZA DIRECTLY ON CENTER OVEN RACK (6-8 INCHES FROM BOTTOM OF OVEN)For best results, DO NOT bake pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- BAKE 12-14 MINUTES
- Do not allow pizza to thaw.
- Do not eat pizza without cooking.
- Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Because CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® pizza bakes up hot and fresh in your oven, please use care when handling.