Vine ripened tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, sweet basil, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce infused with balsamic vinegar top our Gluten Free Crust for a delicious treat that fits your lifestyle.
Add Your Own
Make Your Pizza Unique
Add Your Own Fresh Toppings
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Torn Basil
- Fresh Oregano
- Fresh Arugula
- Fresh Tomato
Enjoy with wine
Pair our Margherita pizza with a bubbly Blanc de Noirs Champagne or Rosé for a slightly fruity addition to its fresh flavors.
- PREHEAT & BAKE AT 425°F Your oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary.
- REMOVE PIZZA FROM BOX, PLASTIC WRAP, & CARDBOARD
- PLACE PIZZA DIRECTLY ON CENTER OVEN RACK (6-8 INCHES FROM BOTTOM OF OVEN)For best results, DO NOT bake pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- BAKE 13-15 MINUTES
- Do not allow pizza to thaw.
- Do not eat pizza without cooking.
- Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Because CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® pizza bakes up hot and fresh in your oven, please use care when handling.