Hand-Tossed Style Crust
California Style White
Our California Style White pizza starts with creamy garlic sauce, premium ricotta and mozzarella, fine Parmesan, Asiago and Romano cheeses on our Hand-Tossed Style crust. Then, we top it with diced tomatoes, chopped spinach, and zesty, diced garlic for a truly Californian treat.
Add Your Own
Make Your Pizza Unique
Add Your Own Fresh Toppings
- Fresh Tomato
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Kalamata Olives
- Goat Cheese
- Fresh Spinach
- Fresh Basil
- Cooked Sausage
Enjoy with wine
Enjoy a glass of Chablis for a little contrast to the array of premium cheeses and rich garlic sauce.
- PREHEAT & BAKE AT 400°F Your oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary.
- REMOVE PIZZA FROM BOX, PLASTIC WRAP, & CARDBOARD
- PLACE PIZZA DIRECTLY ON CENTER OVEN RACK (6-8 INCHES FROM BOTTOM OF OVEN)For best results, DO NOT bake pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- BAKE 18-20 MINUTES
- Do not allow pizza to thaw.
- Do not eat pizza without cooking.
- Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Because CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® pizza bakes up hot and fresh in your oven, please use care when handling.