Crispy Thin Crust
There are a few twists on this old-world favorite. Our Sicilian Recipe pizza with zesty marinara sauce, salami, and spicy ham has mozzarella and Fontina cheeses, pieces of Italian sausage, and basil on our Crispy Thin Crust.
Add Your Own
Make Your Pizza Unique
Add Your Own Fresh Toppings
- Shaved Parmesan
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Torn Basil
- Kalamata Olives
- Blue Cheese
- Fresh Arugula
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
Enjoy with wine
A medium-bodied red wine like Chianti or Barbera works beautifully with the premium flavors in our Sicilian recipe.
Prefer a beer?
Try a pale ale to complement the spicy Sicilian flavors.
- PREHEAT & BAKE AT 400°F Your oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary.
- REMOVE PIZZA FROM BOX, PLASTIC WRAP, & CARDBOARD
- PLACE PIZZA DIRECTLY ON CENTER OVEN RACK (6-8 INCHES FROM BOTTOM OF OVEN) For best results, DO NOT bake pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- BAKE 13-14 MINUTES
- Do not allow product to thaw.
- Do not eat pizza without cooking.
- Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Because CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® pizza bakes up hot and fresh in your oven, please use care when handling.